About DepttApril 24, 2022 2022-08-26 10:48
The Department of Computer Science here at Mahavir Swami Institute of Technology MVSIT was established with the objective of imparting quality education in the field of Computer Science. The Department has modern facilities for teaching, learning and research. The Department offers a wide array of research opportunities and programs of study at undergraduate courses
The department of computer science provides Students enrolled in the undergraduate broad knowledge in all areas of computer science, and an overall perspective of the field, its structure, and we also teach how to program efficiently in numerous languages and computer systems
The Computer Science Department of Mahavir Swami Institute of Technology MVSIT admits students to an undergraduate program where we guarantee rigorous and dedicated effort for the real-world training and practical problem solving that has been the hallmark of computer science education at MVSIT since its inception. The department is witnessing a period of exciting growth and opportunity propelled by the growth of technology and its recognition through excellence with rapidly evolving technology and the continuous need for innovation, the Department has produced quality professionals holding important positions in the IT industry in Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Sopra Steria, Accenture, Xceedance, Real Time Data Services and many more.
MVSIT Program Educational Objectives
- Graduates will be able to perform in technical/managerial roles ranging from design, development, problem solving to production support in software industries and R&D sectors.
- Graduates will be able to successfully pursue higher education in reputed institutions.
- Graduates will have the ability to adapt, contribute and innovate new technologies and systems in the key domains of Computer Science and Engineering.
- Graduates will be ethically and socially responsible solution providers and entrepreneurs in Computer Science and other engineering disciplines.
MVSIT Program Learning Outcomes
- Graduates will be able to identify, formulate and analyze complex Computer Science and Engineering problems in the areas of hardware, software and its related applications.
- Graduates will be able to apply the knowledge of Mathematics, Science and Computer Science and Engineering to solve complex engineering problems related to the design, development, testing and maintenance of computing systems.
- Graduates will be able to design and build a system, component, process or a program for complex engineering problems by factoring in all the requirements and various design tradeoffs, with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, cultural, societal and environmental factors.
- Graduates will be able to create, select and apply state of the art tools and techniques in designing, developing and testing a computing system or its component individually as well as in multidisciplinary teams.
- Graduates will be able to apply professional ethics and pledge to the norms/responsibilities in the engineering practice of Computer Science.
- Graduates will be able to communicate effectively on complex software/system engineering activities with the peer community and society through reports& presentations.
- Graduates will able to spot the need for and engage in lifelong learning to cope up with the rapidly evolving disciplines of Computer Science and its allied engineering application domains.