About ECE DepttApril 24, 2022 2022-08-09 11:39
About ECE Deptt
ECE department of Mahavir Swami Institute of Technology MVSIT was established with an intake of 60 seats. The department has team high qualified, dedicated and experienced faculty members. E&CE offers a great ambience for wholesome development of students.
With an ever growing enthusiasm for education and research, MVSIT of ECE is committed to excellence in education. It has stringent recruitment policies, high standards for academic performance, outstanding infrastructure and proactive placement initiatives. The students are well trained in their academic curriculum and also in skills that are required for the industry. Mahavir Swami Institute of Technology MVSIT students do industry oriented mini-projects in their pre-final semester using state of the art lab facilities. Through this, they gain experience and exposure on industry practices to become competent and tech savvy professionals.
The MVSIT Electronics and Communication Engineering program prepares you for a wide range of engineering study and career options, including business, biomedical engineering, computer hardware, the aerospace industry, computer software, nano electronic chips, photonics, nano engineering, robotics and solar energy harvesting and distribution.
DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
Mahavir Swami Institute of Technology MVSIT
To provide innovative and creative engineers in technical education and research with advanced technological revolution. To evolve the department as a centre of excellence in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
1. To establish a learning environment for the students to tackle the challenges in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
2. Imparting quality education and culture of innovation and research in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
3. To make students technically strong through constant interaction with industry and research organization.
4. To educate the students with state of art technologies and to develop skills to solve technological problems.
5. To create an environment for faculty members for research through collaboration with leading organization.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO’s)
1. To develop the professional ethics and moral values with a sense of social responsibility and develop their aptitude for engineering design and innovations.
2. To acquire a strong knowledge base in Electronics and Communication Engineering with an attitude to become successful engineers who can work in industries and research &development laboratories.
3. To prepare the students with good understanding of the respective subjects with design, analytical and problem solving skills.
4. Students must communicate effectively and manage resources skillfully as members and leaders of the profession.
5. The engineering students must be capable of managing their projects based on existing as well as new emerging technologies in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
6. To encourage engineering graduates to pursue higher studies.
7. They are able to excel on their carriers by being a part of success and growth of an organization with which they are associated.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (PO’s)
A. The engineering graduates will have good subject knowledge and can apply it for engineering solution for benefit of the society.
B. The graduates will be able to express themselves effectively through written and oral communication.
C. The graduates should develop skills to solve problems in Electronics and Communication Engineering using mathematical techniques and scientific knowledge.
D. Engineering graduates must identify, formulate, review research literature and analyze complex engineering problems and make a valid conclusion.
E. To examine the impact of engineering solutions in global and environmental contexts and utilize the knowledge for sustained development.
F. They will have an ability to analyze and interpret the experimental data.
G. The engineering graduates will have the ability to apply their creativity in design and development of electronic circuits, equipment, components, sub- systems and systems.
H. The graduates will have an ability to recognize professional opportunities by pursuing post graduate studies or facing competitive examinations that offer challenging and rewarding carrier.
I. The engineering graduates will be able to construct and apply the techniques, resources and modern engineering tools required for Electronics and Communication Engineering applications.